Report NEP-IND-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeremy Bulow & Paul Klemperer, 2009. "Price Controls and Consumer Surplus," Economics Papers 2009-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Nadja Silberhorn & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2009. "Is cross-category brand loyalty determined by risk aversion?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-061, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Börje & Månsson, Kristofer, 2009. "Dynamics of Entry and Exit of Product Varieties – what evolution dynamics can account for the empirical regularities?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 204, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bernhard von Stengel & Shmuel Zamir, 2009. "Leadership Games with Convex Strategy Sets," Discussion Paper Series dp525, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Steven L. Puller & Anirban Sengupta & Steven N. Wiggins, 2009. "Testing Theories of Scarcity Pricing in the Airline Industry," NBER Working Papers 15555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.