Report NEP-IND-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico Etro, 2007. "Endogenous Entry and Antitrust Policy," Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics 122, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Marco Alderighi & Claudio A. Piga, 2007. "Why Should a Firm Choose to Limit the Size of its Market Area?," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Loughborough University 2007_21, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Aug 2007.
- Jörg Plewka, 2007. "Fiscal Discrimination Between Consumer Groups: Tax Burden Distribution Under Price Discrimination," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0019, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Jens Høj, 2007. "Competition Law and Policy Indicators for the OECD countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 568, OECD Publishing.
- Leuvensteijn, Michiel van & Bikker, Jacob A. & Rixtel, Adrian A.R.J.M. van & Kok-Sørensen, Christoffer, 2007. "A new approach to measuring competition in the loan markets of the euro area," CEI Working Paper Series, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 2007-6, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Finn Roar Aune & Klaus Mohn & Petter Osmundsen & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2007. "Industry restructuring, OPEC response – and oil price formation," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 511, Research Department of Statistics Norway.