Report NEP-IND-2006-12-01This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cinzia COLAPINTO, 2006. "Market power and product quality: review of the literature," Departmental Working Papers 2006-35, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Engwerda, J.C., 2006. "Linear Quadratic Games: An Overview," Discussion Paper 2006-110, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fu, Qiang & Lu, Jingfeng, 2006. "Contest design and optimal endogenous entry," MPRA Paper 945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Armour & David A. Skeel, Jr., 2006. "Who writes the rules for hostile takeovers, and why? - The peculiar divergence of US and UK takeover regulations," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp331, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Martynova, M. & Oosting, S. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2006. "The Long-Term Operating Performance of European Mergers and Acquisitions," Discussion Paper 2006-111, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.