Report NEP-IND-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gang Liu, 2006. "On Nash equilibrium in prices in an oligopolistic market with demand characterized by a nested multinomial logit model and multiproduct firm as nest," Discussion Papers 454, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Arnaud Féral, 2006. "Merger Control With Transfers from the Capital Gains Tax and Asset Divestments," THEMA Working Papers 2006-05, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Chad Syverson, 2006. "Prices, Spatial Competition, and Heterogenous Producers: An Empirical Test," NBER Working Papers 12231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gjerstad, S., 2006. "The Competitive Market Paradox," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1180, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Luca Anderlini & Dino Gerardi & Roger Lagunoff, 2006. "A 'Super' Folk Theorem for Dynastic Repeated Games," Working Papers gueconwpa~06-06-01, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Thierry Pénard & Nicolas Thirion, 2006. "Regulation in telecommunications : a cross approach between law and economics," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200602, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.