Report NEP-IND-2005-04-03This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harrison Cheng, 2005. "Inefficiency in Repeated Cournot Oligopoly Games," IEPR Working Papers 05.12, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Nyström, Kristina, 2005. "Interdependencies in the Dynamics of Firm Entry and Exit," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 28, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Volker Nocke & Lucy White, 2003. "Do Vertical Mergers Facilitate Upstream Collusion? Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-013, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 08 Mar 2005.
- Damiano, Ettore & Li, Hao, 2005. "Price Discrimination and Efficient Matching," Microeconomics.ca working papers damiano-05-03-21-12-21-58, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Mar 2005.
- Friberg, Richard & Ganslandt, Mattias, 2005. "Reciprocal dumping with Bertrand competition," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 592, Stockholm School of Economics.