Report NEP-IND-2004-02-15This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Levy & Georg Muller & Shantanu Dutta & Mark Bergen, 2004. "Holiday Price Rigidity and Cost of Price Adjustment," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0402019, EconWPA, revised 10 Jun 2005.
- Mark Zbaracki & Mark Ritson & Daniel Levy & Shantanu Dutta & Mark Bergen, 2004. "Managerial and Customer Costs of Price Adjustment: Direct Evidence from Industrial Markets," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0402020, EconWPA.
- Manjon, M.C., 2004. "Firm Size and Short-Term Dynamics in Aggregate Entry and Exit," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2004-2, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Daniel Levy & Shantanu Dutta & Mark Bergen, 2004. "Heterogeneity in Price Rigidity: Evidence from a Case Study Using Micro-Level Data," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0402021, EconWPA.
- Nora LADO & Omar LICANDRO & Francisco PÉREZ, 2004. "How Brand Names Affect the Price Setting of Carmakers Producing Twin Cars?," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2004/01, European University Institute.