Report NEP-IND-2004-02-01This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- V. Padmanabhan & I.P.L. Png, 2004. "Returns Policies and Retail Price Competition," Industrial Organization 0401007, EconWPA.
- Item repec:gco:abcdef:41 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:gco:abcdef:68 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kyle Bagwell, 2004. "Collusion and Price Rigidity," Theory workshop papers 658612000000000081, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Nora Lado & Omar Licandro & Francisco Pérez Bermejo, . "How Brand Names Affect the Price Setting of Carmakers Producing Twin Cars?," Working Papers 2003-27, FEDEA.
- Sagasta Elorza, Amagoia & Saracho de la Torre, Ana Isabel, 2003. "Mergers in Durable Goods Industries," DFAEII Working Papers 2004-03, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Tom S. Lee & I.P.L. Png, 2004. "Loss Leaders: An Indirect Empirical Test," Industrial Organization 0401008, EconWPA.