Report NEP-IND-2003-07-10This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- P. Regibeau & K. Rockett, 2003. "Are More Important Patents Approved More Slowly and Should They Be?," Economics Discussion Papers 556, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Duarte Brito & João Gata, 2002. "Mergers in the Presence of Economies of Scope: A study on Coalition Formation," Working Papers 2002/08, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Alexandre Ziegler & Edward P. Lazear, 2003. "The Dominance of Retail Stores," NBER Working Papers 9795, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stolpe, Michael, 2003. "Learning and Signalling in The French and German Venture Capital Industries," EIFC - Technology and Finance Working Papers 24, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Heijnen, Pim, 2002. "Price discrimination and price sensitivity in the car market : working paper, comment welcome," CCSO Working Papers 200302, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Martin Fransman, 2003. "Telecom Italia: Italy's high tech old-style telecoms incumbent," ICER Working Papers 06-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Julien Pénin, 2003. "Patents versus ex-post rewards : a new look," Cahiers de recherche du DÃ©partement des sciences Ã©conomiques, UQAM 20-19, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Harry J. Paarsch & Jacques Robert, 2003. "Testing Equilibrium Behaviour At First-Price, Sealed-Bid Auctions With Discrete Bid Increments," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-32, CIRANO.
- Bernard Caillaud & Jacques Robert, 2003. "Implementing the Optimal Auction," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-31, CIRANO.