Report NEP-IFN-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kohler, Wilhelm & Smolka, Marcel, 2013. "Global sourcing and firm selection," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences 63, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Georgios Efthyvoulou & Liza Jabbour, 2013. "Foreign Acquisitions and Firm-Level Financial Risk," Discussion Papers 2013-08, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Moura, Marcelo L. & Pereira, Fatima R. & Attuy, Guilherme de Moraes, 2013. "Currency Wars in Action: How Foreign Exchange Interventions Work in an Emerging Economy," Insper Working Papers, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa wpe_304, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Cosar, A. Kerem & Guner, Nezih & Tybout, James, 2013. "Firm Dynamics, Job Turnover, and Wage Distributions in an Open Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 7718, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Minsoo Han, 2013. "Capital Account Openness and the Losses from Financial Frictions," 2013 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 485, Society for Economic Dynamics.