Report NEP-IFN-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yothin Jinjarak & Ilan Noy & Huanhuan Zheng, 2012. "Capital Controls in Brazil – Stemming a Tide with a Signal," Working Papers 201213, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Samir Jahjah & Bin Wei & Vivian Zhanwei Yue, 2012. "Exchange rate policy and sovereign bond spreads in developing countries," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 1049, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Julian Caballero, 2012. "Do Surges in International Capital Inflows Influence the Likelihood of Banking Crises? Cross-Country Evidence on Bonanzas in Capital Inflows and Bonanza-Boom- Bust Cycles," Research Department Publications 4775, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Papaioannou, Elias & Perri, Fabrizio, 2012. "Global Banks and Crisis Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 9044, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Rudy Loo-Kung, 2012. "Optimal Holdings of International Reserves: Self-Insurance against Sudden Stop," NBER Working Papers 18219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Owen, Ann L. & Temesvary, Judit, 2012. "Foreign lending, local lending, and economic growth," MPRA Paper 39978, University Library of Munich, Germany.