Report NEP-IFN-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Menkhoff, Lukas, 2012. "Foreign Exchange Intervention in Emerging Markets: A Survey of Empirical Studies," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-498, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Bogach, Olga & Noy, Ilan, 2012. "Fire-Sale FDI? The impact of financial crises on foreign direct investment," Working Paper Series 2089, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Khemraj, Tarron & Pasha, Sukrishnalall, 2011. "Analysis of an unannounced foreign exchange regime change," MPRA Paper 38187, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Robert McCauley & Patrick McGuire, 2012. "Rapid credit growth and international credit: Challenges for Asia," BIS Working Papers 377, Bank for International Settlements.
- Constant Lonkeng Ngouana, 2012. "Exchange Rate Volatility Under Peg," IMF Working Papers 12/73, International Monetary Fund.
- Arvind Subramanian & Prachi Mishra & Aaditya Mattoo, 2012. "Spillover Effects of Exchange Rates," IMF Working Papers 12/88, International Monetary Fund.