Report NEP-IFN-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pietro Alessandrini & Andrea Filippo Presbitero, 2011. "Low-Income Countries Vulnerabilities and the Need for an SDR-Based International Monetary System," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences 55, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Smith, Constance, 2011. "External Balance Adjustment: An Intra-National and International Comparison," Working Papers, University of Alberta, Department of Economics 2011-13, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Fabrizio Perri & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2011. "International Recessions," IMES Discussion Paper Series, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan 11-E-26, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Michel Beine & Elisabetta Lodigiani & Robert Vermeulen, 2011. "Remittances and Financial Openness," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 317, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2011. "Do Phoenix miracles exist ? firm-level evidence from financial crises," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5799, The World Bank.