Report NEP-IFN-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drelichman, Mauricio & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2011. "Funding Empire: Risk, Diversification, and the Underwriting of Early Modern Sovereign Loans," UBC Departmental Archives mauricio_drelichman-2011-, UBC Department of Economics, revised 06 Jul 2011.
- Balasubramaniam, Vimal & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2011. "Who cares about the Chinese Yuan?," Working Papers 11/89, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Herzer, Dierk, 2011. "The Long-Run Relationship between Outward FDI and Total Factor Productivity: Evidence for Developing Countries," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 41, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Bicaba, Zorobabel T., 2011. "Do financial reforms complementarity and reforms sequence matter for international capital inflows?," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 12, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Joshua Aizenman & Vladyslav Sushko, 2011. "Capital Flow Types, External Financing Needs, and Industrial Growth: 99 countries, 1991-2007," NBER Working Papers 17228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- TANAKA Ayumu, 2011. "Multinationals in the Services and Manufacturing Sectors: A firm-level analysis using Japanese data," Discussion papers 11059, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).