Report NEP-IFN-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dino Martellato, 2011. "Small Lessons from the Recent Euro-Dollar Skirmishes," Working Papers 2011_05, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Martin Evans, 2010. "The Microstructure of Currency Markets," Working Papers, Georgetown University, Department of Economics gueconwpa~10-10-03, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Steven Poelhekke, 2011. "Home Bank Intermediation of Foreign Direct Investment," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 299, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Sergio Andenmatten & Felix Brill, 2011. "Measuring Co-Movements of CDS Premia during the Greek Debt Crisis," Diskussionsschriften, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft dp1104, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- William A. Allen & Richhild Moessner, 2011. "The international propagation of the financial crisis of 2008 and a comparison with 1931," BIS Working Papers 348, Bank for International Settlements.
- Martin Evans and Dagfinn Rime, 2010. "Micro Approaches to foreign Exchange Determination," Working Papers, Georgetown University, Department of Economics gueconwpa~10-10-04, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/11651 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefano Ugolini, 2011. "Foreign exchange reserve management in the 19th century: The National Bank of Belgium in the 1850s," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2011/07, Norges Bank.