Report NEP-IFN-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Milan Nedeljkovic & Branko Urosevic, 2011. "Determinants of the Dinar-Euro Nominal Exchange Rate," Working papers, National Bank of Serbia 18, National Bank of Serbia.
- Lanau, Sergi, 2011. "Domestic financial regulation and external borrowing," Bank of England working papers, Bank of England 429, Bank of England.
- Olivier N. Godart & Holger Görg & Aoife Hanley, 2011. "Surviving the crisis: foreign multinationals vs domestic firms," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1700, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- William R. Cline & John Williamson, 2011. "Estimates of Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates, May 2011," Policy Briefs, Peterson Institute for International Economics PB11-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:01/11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:02/11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mieno, Fumiharu, 2011. "Foreign Ownership, Listed Status and the Financial System in East Asia: Evidence from Thailand and Malaysia," CEI Working Paper Series, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 2010-14, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- A. Yasemin Yalta & A. Talha Yalta, 2011. "Does Financial Liberalization Decrease Capital Flight? A Panel Causality Analysis," Working Papers, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics 1102, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.