Report NEP-IFN-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pascal Towbin & Sebastian Weber, 2011. "Limits of Floating Exchange Rates: the Role of Foreign Currency Debt and Import Structure," IMF Working Papers 11/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Cowan, Kevin & Raddatz, Claudio, 2011. "Sudden stops and financial frictions : evidence from industry level data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5605, The World Bank.
- Xiaoli Chen & Yin-Wong Cheung, 2011. "Renminbi Going Global," Working Papers 082011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Dirk Schoenmaker & Wolf Wagner, 2011. "The Impact of Cross-Border Banking on Financial Stability," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-054/2/DSF18, Tinbergen Institute.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Sovereign Credit Ratings and Spreads in Emerging Markets: Does Investment Grade Matter?," IMF Working Papers 11/44, International Monetary Fund.
- Stephanie E. Curcuru & Charles P. Thomas & Francis E. Warnock & Jon Wongswan, 2011. "U.S. international equity investment and past prospective returns," International Finance Discussion Papers 1016, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Yishay Yafeh & Stijn Claessens, 2011. "Additions to Market Indices and the Comovement of Stock Returns Around the World," IMF Working Papers 11/47, International Monetary Fund.