Report NEP-IFN-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vladimir Popov, 2011. "To devaluate or not to devalue? How East European countries responded to the outflow of capital in 1997-99 and in 2008-09," Working Papers, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR) w0154, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Marcin Kolasa & Michal Rubaszek & Daria Taglioni, 2010. "Firms in the great global recession: The role of foreign ownership and financial dependence," National Bank of Poland Working Papers, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute 77, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Leonardo Morales-Arias & Alexander Dross, 2010. "Adaptive Forecasting of Exchange Rates with Panel Data," Research Paper Series, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney 285, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Michal Jurek, 2010. "The Fall of the Vanishing Interim Regime Hypothesis: Towards a New Paradigm of the Choice of the Exchange Rate Regimes," National Bank of Poland Working Papers, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute 78, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Marc Flandreau & Kim Oosterlinck, 2011. "Was the Emergence of the International Gold Standard Expected?Melodramatic Evidence from Indian Government Securities," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 11-001, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 2011. "Current Account Imbalances Coming Back," Working Paper Series, Peterson Institute for International Economics WP11-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Jeremy Piger, 2011. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 16704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorbecke, Willem, 2011. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on Trade in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 263, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Francesca Viani, 2011. "International financial flows, real exchange rates and cross-border insurance," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers, Banco de Espaï¿½a 1038, Banco de Espa�a.
- Robert Kollmann & Frédéric Malherbe, 2011. "International Financial Contagion: the Role of Banks," Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles ECARES 2011-001, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lestano & Jacobs, Jan & Dungey, Mardi, 2010. "The internationalisation of financial crises: Banking and currency crises 1883-2008," Research Report, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management) 10002, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Didier, Tatiana & Rigobon, Roberto & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2011. "Unexploited gains from international diversification : patterns of portfolio holdings around the world," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5524, The World Bank.