Report NEP-IFN-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vladimir Popov, 2011. "To devaluate or not to devalue? How East European countries responded to the outflow of capital in 1997-99 and in 2008-09," Working Papers w0154, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Marcin Kolasa & Michal Rubaszek & Daria Taglioni, 2010. "Firms in the great global recession: The role of foreign ownership and financial dependence," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 77, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Leonardo Morales-Arias & Alexander Dross, 2010. "Adaptive Forecasting of Exchange Rates with Panel Data," Research Paper Series 285, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Michal Jurek, 2010. "The Fall of the Vanishing Interim Regime Hypothesis: Towards a New Paradigm of the Choice of the Exchange Rate Regimes," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 78, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Marc Flandreau & Kim Oosterlinck, 2011. "Was the Emergence of the International Gold Standard Expected?Melodramatic Evidence from Indian Government Securities," Working Papers CEB 11-001, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 2011. "Current Account Imbalances Coming Back," Working Paper Series WP11-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Jeremy Piger, 2011. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 16704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorbecke, Willem, 2011. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on Trade in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 263, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Francesca Viani, 2011. "International financial flows, real exchange rates and cross-border insurance," Banco de EspaÃÂ±a Working Papers 1038, Banco de EspaÃ±a.
- Robert Kollmann & Frédéric Malherbe, 2011. "International Financial Contagion: the Role of Banks," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-001, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lestano & Jacobs, Jan & Dungey, Mardi, 2010. "The internationalisation of financial crises: Banking and currency crises 1883-2008," Research Report 10002, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Didier, Tatiana & Rigobon, Roberto & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2011. "Unexploited gains from international diversification : patterns of portfolio holdings around the world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5524, The World Bank.