Report NEP-IFN-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bednarik, Radek, 2008. "Covered Interest Rate Parity: The Case of the Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 14696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Melander, Ola, 2009. "Uncovered Interest Parity in a Partially Dollarized Developing Country: Does UIP Hold in Bolivia? (And If Not, Why Not?)," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 716, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 30 Jul 2009.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Shang-Jin Wei, 2009. "A Faith-based Initiative: Does a Flexible Exchange Rate Regime Really Facilitate Current Account Adjustment?," Working Papers 122009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Roberta Colavecchio & Michael Funke, 2009. "Volatility Dependence across Asia-Pacific Onshore and Offshore Currency Forwards Markets," Working Papers 112009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Catherine R. Schenk, 2009. "The Evolution of the Hong Kong Currency Board During Global Exchange Rate Instability: Evidence from the Exchange Fund Advisory Committee 1967-1973," Working Papers 022009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Bonpasse, Morrison, 2009. "The single global currency - common cents for the world (2008 Edition)," MPRA Paper 14756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calderon, Cesar & Kubota, Megumi, 2009. "Does higher openness cause more real exchange rate volatility ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4896, The World Bank.
- Melander, Ola, 2009. "The Effects of Real Exchange Rate Depreciation in an Economy with Extreme Liability Dollarization," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 715, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 28 Jul 2009.