Report NEP-IFN-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berka, Martin, 2006. "Non-linear adjustment in law of one price deviations and physical characteristics of goods," MPRA Paper 8606, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2007.
- Sitzia, Bruno & Iovino, Doriana, 2008. "Nonlinearities in Exchange rates: Double EGARCH Threshold Models for Forecasting Volatility," MPRA Paper 8661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moheeput, Ashwin, 2008. "Issues on the choice of Exchange Rate Regimes and Currency Boards – An Analytical Survey," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics 855, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00276402_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2008. "The Monetary Model Strikes Back," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 08/73, International Monetary Fund.