Report NEP-IFN-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Péter Benczúr & István Kónya, 2007. "Convergence, capital accumulation and the nominal exchange rate," MNB Working Papers 2007/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Aleksander Aristovnik, 2006. "Current Account Sustainability In Selected Transition Countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp844, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2007-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Balázs Égert, 2006. "Central Bank Interventions, Communication & Interest Rate Policy in Emerging European Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp846, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Neves, J. Anchieta & Stocco, Leandro & Da Silva, Sergio, 2007. "Is Mercosur an optimum currency area?," MPRA Paper 2758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katarzyna Bien & Ingmar Nolte & Winfried Pohlmeier, 2006. "A Multivariate Integer Count Hurdle Model: Theory and Application to Exchange Rate Dynamics," CoFE Discussion Paper 06-06, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Aleksander Aristovnik, 2007. "Short- And Medium-Term Determinants Of Current Account Balances In Middle East And North Africa Countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp862, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.