Report NEP-IFN-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katie Farrant & Gert Peersman, 2005. "Accounting for the source of exchange rate movements: new evidence," Bank of England working papers 269, Bank of England.
- Christian Dreger & Georg Stadtmann, 2006. "What Drives Heterogeneity in Foreign Exchange Rate Expectations: Deep Insights from a New Survey," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 624, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Post, Erik, 2006. "Foreign exchange market interventions as monetary policy," Working Paper Series 2006:21, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Mulraine, Millan L. B., 2006. "Real Exchange Rate Dynamics With Endogenous Distribution Costs," MPRA Paper 9, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Benati, 2006. "Affine term structure models for the foreign exchange risk premium," Bank of England working papers 291, Bank of England.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00096040 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Laidler, 2006. "Monetary Cooperation in the North American Economy," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20064, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Michel Normandin, 2006. "Fiscal Policies, External Deficits, and Budget Deficits," Cahiers de recherche 0632, CIRPEE.