Report NEP-IFN-2006-09-03This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Menzie D. Chinn & Ron Alquist, 2006. "Conventional and Unconventional Approaches to Exchange Rate Modeling and Assessment," NBER Working Papers 12481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nikolaou, Kleopatra, 2006. "The behaviour of the real exchange rate: evidence from regression quantiles," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0667, European Central Bank.
- Horst Siebert, 2006. "International Exchange Rate Systems - Where do we Stand?," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1288, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Macedo, Jorge Braga de & Braz, José & Pereira, Luis brites & Nunes, Luis C., 2006. "Exchange market pressure and the credibility of Macau's currency Board," FEUNL Working Paper Series, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia wp492, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Areendam Chanda & Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Selin Sayek, . "How Does Foreign Direct Investment Promote Economic Growth? Exploring the Effects of Financial Markets on Linkages," Departmental Working Papers, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University 2006-13, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.