Report NEP-IFN-2005-11-19This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Campa, Jose M. & Goldberg, Linda S. & Gonzalez-Minguez, Jose M., 2005. "Exchange-rate pass-through to import prices in the euro area," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/609, IESE Business School.
- Kathryn Dominguez & Freyan Panthaki, 2005. "What Defines "News" in Foreign Exchange Markets?," NBER Working Papers 11769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Ledesma-RodrÃguez & Manuel Navarro-IbÃ¡Ã±ezr & Jorge PÃ©rez-RodrÃguez & SimÃ³n Sosvilla-Rivero, . "Implicit regimes for the Spanish Peseta/Deutschmark exchange rate," Working Papers 2005-21, FEDEA.
- SÃ¡nchez, Marcelo, 2005. "The link between interest rates and exchange rates: do contractionary depreciations make a difference?," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0548, European Central Bank.
- Vitaliy Vandrovych, 2005. "Study of Nonlinearities in the Dynamics of Exchange Rates: Is There Any Evidence of Chaos?," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005, Society for Computational Economics 234, Society for Computational Economics.
- Schaling, E., 2005. "Capital Controls, Two-tiered Exchange Rate Systems and the Exchange Rate Policy: The South African Experience," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2005-110, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Michael P. Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter M. Garber, 2005. "Interest Rates, Exchange Rates and International Adjustment," NBER Working Papers 11771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberta De Santis, 2004. "Has Trade any Importance in the Transmission of Currency Shocks?," Economics Working Papers 028, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Christopher Ragan, 2005. "The Exchange Rate and Canadian Inflation Targeting," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 05-34, Bank of Canada.
- Hyungsik Roger Moon & Benoit Perron, 2005. "An Empirical Analysis of Nonstationarity in Panels of Exchange Rates and Interest Rates with Factors," IEPR Working Papers, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR) 05.35, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Anthony Landry, 2005. "The Mundell-Fleming-Dornbusch Model in a New Bottle," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005, Society for Computational Economics 455, Society for Computational Economics.
- Kulwindar Singh, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment in India: A Critical Analysis of FDI from 1991-2005," Development and Comp Systems 0511013, EconWPA.
- Merih Uctum & Remzi Uctum, 2005. "Portfolio Flows, Foreign Direct Investment, Crises," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005, Society for Computational Economics 224, Society for Computational Economics.