Report NEP-IFN-2003-05-18This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:1007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Felipe Morandé, . "Debt Composition and Balance-Sheet Effects of Exchange Rate: A Firm level Analysis for Chile," DCBSLA Series 2, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Peter J. Klenow, 2003. "Relative Prices and Relative Prosperity," NBER Working Papers 9701, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eduardo Levy-Yeyati, . "Financial Dollarization and Debt Deflation Under a Currency Board: The Case of Argentina," DCBSLA Series 3, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels, 2003. "Test for Breaks in the Conditional Co-Movements of Asset Returns," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 3-2003, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Harvey Rabinowitz, . "The Woods at Bath: Pioneers of Real Estate Development," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 428, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Andreas Bieler, 2003. "What Future Union? The Struggle for a Social Europe," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0034, Queens University Belfast.
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1160 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2003216 is not listed on IDEAS anymore