Report NEP-IFN-2002-08-29This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank Bohn, 2002. "Fiscal Consolidations, but when? Italy and EMU Enlargement," Economics Discussion Papers 544, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Mukund Raj P K, 2002. "Gross value of agriculture commodities and foreign exchange rate," Macroeconomics 0207010, EconWPA.
- Chi-wa Yuen & Danyang Xie, 2002. "A Dynamic General Equilibrium Framework of Investment with Financing Constraint," Macroeconomics 0207009, EconWPA.
- Item repec:tky:fseres:2002cf1f is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2002. "Exchange Rates and Adjustment: Perspectives from the New Open Economy Macroeconomics," NBER Working Papers 9118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.