Report NEP-IFN-2002-08-16This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- César Calderón & Norman Loayza & Luis Servén, 2002. "Greenfield Fdi vs. Mergers and Acquisitions: Does the Distinction Matter?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 173, Central Bank of Chile.
- Hali J. Edison & Michael W. Klein & Luca Ricci & Torsten Sloek, 2002. "Capital Account Liberalization and Economic Performance: Survey and Synthesis," NBER Working Papers 9100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:isu:genres:2116 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sebastian Edwards & I. Igal Magendzo, 2002. "Dollarization and Economic Performance: What Do we Really Know?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 175, Central Bank of Chile.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Tarun Ramadorai, 2002. "Currency Returns, Institutional Investor Flows, and Exchange Rate Fundamentals," NBER Working Papers 9101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:tky:fseres:2002cf1c is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard C.K. Burdekin & Marc D. Weidenmier, . "Interest-Bearing Currency and Legal Restrictions Theory: Lessons from the Southern Confederacy," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 1999-14, Claremont Colleges.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:335 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Alejandro Werner, 2002. "Inflation Targeting in Brazil, Chile, and Mexico: Performance, Credibility, and the Exchange Rate," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 171, Central Bank of Chile.
- Dionísio Dias Carneiro & Thomas Wu, 2002. "Câmbio, juros e o movimento de reservas: Faz sentido o uso de um "quebra-molas"?," Textos para discussÃ£o 459, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).