Report NEP-IFN-2001-12-14This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:kul:kulwps:kul0106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joshua Aizenman & Nancy Marion, 2001. "The Merits of Horizontal versus Vertical FDI in the Presence of Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 8631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:200185 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tommaso Monacelli, 2001. "New International Monetary Arrangements and the Exchange Rate," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 517, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:200188 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jordi Caballe & Jana Hromcova, 2001. "The Role of Central Bank Operating Procedures in an Economy with Productive Government Spending," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 504.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).