Report NEP-ICT-2014-05-17This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- A. Antoci & F. Sabatini & M. Sodini, 2014. "Online and offline social participation and social poverty traps. Can social networks save human relations?," Working Paper CRENoS, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia 201404, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Dwyer, Gerald P, 2014. "The Economics of Private Digital Currency," MPRA Paper 55824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:11497 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Venturini & Ana Rincon-Aznar & Dr Michela Vecchi, 2013. "ICT as a general purpose technology: spillovers, absorptive capacity and productivity performance," NIESR Discussion Papers, National Institute of Economic and Social Research 11717, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- John Van Reenen & Nicholas Bloom & Luis Garicano & Raffaella Sadun, 2014. "In brief - New technology: who wins, who loses?," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE 418, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Maddalena SORRENTINO & Massimo SIMONETTA Author-X-Name-First: Massimo, 2013. "Delivering ICT Shared Services to Local Governments:A new species of public enterprise?," CIRIEC Working Papers, CIRIEC - UniversitÃ© de LiÃ¨ge 1309, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Franz Hackl & Michael E. Kummer & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Christine Zulehner, 2014. "Market Structure and Market Performance in E-Commerce," Economics working papers, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria 2014-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Matthew Chesnes & Weijia (Daisy) Dai & Ginger Zhe Jin, 2014. "Banning Foreign Pharmacies from Sponsored Search: The Online Consumer Response," NBER Working Papers 20088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schudy, Simeon & Utikal, Verena, 2014. "Preferences for Data Privacy: Sharing Personal Information with Close and Distant Peers," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 20791, University of Munich, Department of Economics.