Report NEP-ICT-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco, 2014. "E-participation: social capital and the Internet," MPRA Paper 55722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoci, Angelo & Sabatini, Fabio & Sodini, Mauro, 2014. "Online and offline social participation and social poverty traps. Can social networks save human relations?," MPRA Paper 55703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sylvain Dejean & Raphaël Suire, 2014. "Digital files dealers and prohibition in the context of the French 3 strikes (HADOPI) law," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen), Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS 201406, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Alberto Chong & Gustavo Machicado Salas & Monica Yanez-Pagans, 2014. "Information technologies and provision of national identificacion cards by the Bolivian Police: Evidence from two randomized natural field experiments," Development Research Working Paper Series, Institute for Advanced Development Studies 02/2014, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Dorothea Kleine & David Hollow & Sammia Poveda & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, 2014. "Children, ICT and Development: Capturing the potential, meeting the challenges," Innocenti Insight, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre innins715, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Warren E. Weber, 2014. "The Efficiency of Private E-Money-Like Systems: The U.S. Experience with State Bank Notes," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 14-15, Bank of Canada.