Report NEP-ICT-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anja Breitwieser & Neil Foster, 2012. "Intellectual Property Rights, Innovation and Technology Transfer: A Survey," wiiw Working Papers 88, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Yongmin Chen & Tianle Zhang, 2012. "Group Coupons: Interpersonal Bundling on the Internet," Working Papers 12-09, NET Institute.
- Santiago R. Balseiro & Omar Besbes & Gabriel Y. Weintraub, 2012. "Auctions for Online Display Advertising Exchanges: Approximations and Design," Working Papers 12-11, NET Institute.
- Lechman, Ewa, 2012. "Technology convergence and digital divides. A country-level evidence for the period 2000-2010," MPRA Paper 41849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicola Lacetera & Mario Macis & Angelo Mele, 2012. "Viral altruism? A natural field experiment of social contagion in on-line networks," Working Papers 12-16, NET Institute.
- Serge LE ROUX, 2012. "Le télétravail comme axe de construction collaborative de la proximité TELEWORK AS AN AXIS OF COLLABORATIVE CONSTRUCTION OF PROXIMITY," Working Papers 253, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.