Report NEP-ICT-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hun Myoung Park, 2011. "Does Internet Use Crowd Out Face-To-Face Ties? Empirical Evidence from the Cumulative General Social Survey Data," Working Papers, Research Institute, International University of Japan EMS_2011_21, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Dorothee Schneider, 2011. "Monitoring, Information Technology and the Labor Share," SFB 649 Discussion Papers, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany SFB649DP2011-066, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Massimo Riccaboni & Alessandro Rossi & Stefano Schiavo, 2011. "Global Networks of Trade and Bits," Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia 1108, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Michael D. Makowsky & Jared Rubin, 2011. "An Agent-Based Model of Centralized Institutions, Social Network Technology, and Revolution," Working Papers, Towson University, Department of Economics 2011-05, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2011.
- Gregory B. Cline & John M. Luiz, 2011. "The Economics of Information Technology in Public Sector Health Facilities in Developing Countries: The Case of South Africa," Working Papers, Economic Research Southern Africa 251, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- LIU, Ju, 2011. "Regional Institutional Environment and Its Impact on Intra-firm and Inter-organisational Innovation Networks: A Comparative Case Study in China and Switzerland," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy 2011/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.