Report NEP-ICT-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7143 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:idb:brikps:35818 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John H. Tyler, 2011. "If You Build It Will They Come? Teacher Use of Student Performance Data on a Web-Based Tool," NBER Working Papers 17486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- F. Rullani & L. Zirulia, 2011. "A supply side story for a threshold model: Endogenous growth of the free and open source community," Working Papers wp781, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Nuno Boavida, 2011. "How composite indicators of innovation can influence technology policy decision?," IET Working Papers Series 03/2011, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CESNOVA-Research on Enterprise and Work Innovation, Faculty of Science and Technology.