Report NEP-ICT-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oecd, 2011. "National Strategies and Policies for Digital Identity Management in OECD Countries," OECD Digital Economy Papers, OECD Publishing 177, OECD Publishing.
- Thierry Pénard & Nicolas Poussing & Raphaël Suire, 2011. "Does the Internet make people happier ?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen), Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS 201106, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2011. "Can a click buy a little happiness? The impact of business-to-consumer e-commerce on subjective well-being," EERI Research Paper Series, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels EERI_RP_2011_12, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Padraig Carmody, 2011. "The Informationalization of Poverty in Africa?Information and Communication Technologies and Economic Structure," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS iiisdp370, IIIS.
- Shriver, Scott K. & Nair, Harikesh S. & Hofstetter, Reto, 2011. "Social Ties and User-Generated Content: Evidence from an Online Social Network," Research Papers, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business 2083, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Brice Corgnet & Roberto Hernán-González & Stephen Rassenti, 2011. "Real Effort, Real Leisure and Real-time Supervision: Incentives and Peer Pressure in Virtual Organizations," Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute 11-05, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Oecd, 2011. "The Evolving Privacy Landscape: 30 Years After the OECD Privacy Guidelines," OECD Digital Economy Papers, OECD Publishing 176, OECD Publishing.