Report NEP-ICT-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rim Ben Ayed Mouelhi, 2009. "Impact Of The Adoption Of Information And Communication Technologies On Firm Efficiency In The Tunisian Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers, Economic Research Forum 506, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2009.
- Jana ChvalkovskÃ¡ & JiÅ™Ã Skuhrovec, 2010. "Measuring transparency in public spending: Case of Czech Public e-Procurement Information System," Working Papers IES, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies 2010/11, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2010.
- Crescenzio Gallo & Lorenzo Cola & Fernando Triggiani, 2010. "A Multichannel Framework for Multimedia Content Deployment in e-Health Environments," Quaderni DSEMS, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia 02-2010, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Dunia LÃ³pez-Pintado, 2010. "Influence Networks," Working Papers 10.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- David N. Figlio & Mark Rush & Lu Yin, 2010. "Is it Live or is it Internet? Experimental Estimates of the Effects of Online Instruction on Student Learning," NBER Working Papers 16089, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo Monges-Gonzalez & John Hewitt, 2010. "Innovation, R&D and Productivity in the Costa Rican ICT Sector: A Case Study," Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department 4670, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.