Report NEP-ICT-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Corsi, Marcella & D'Ippoliti, Carlo, 2010. "The productivity of the public sector in OECD countries: eGovernment as driver of efficiency and efficacy," MPRA Paper 21051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dieter Ernst & Sheri Martin, 2010. "The Common Criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation – Implications for China’s Policy on Information Security Standards," Economics Study Area Working Papers 108, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Konstantinos Karachalios, 2010. "The Challnege of Patent Governance in ICT Standards, Seen from a Paten Authority's Perspective," Economics Study Area Working Papers 110, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200925 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Almas Heshmati & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2010. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth: The Case of Chinese Provinces," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201054, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Feb 2010.