Report NEP-ICT-2008-09-13This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wunnava, Phanindra V. & Leiter, Daniel B., 2008. "Determinants of Inter-Country Internet Diffusion Rates," IZA Discussion Papers 3666, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Riccardo Leoncini & Francesco Rentocchini & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2008. "You Won the Battle. What about the War? A Model of Competition between Proprietary and Open Source Software," Department of Economics Working Papers 0811, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Melanie Fritz & Maurizio Canavari & Nicola Cantore & Jivka Deiters & Erika Pignatti, 2008. "Commercio elettronico per la dinamica delle catene agro-alimentari internazionali: un’analisi del potenziale [E-commerce for the dynamics of international agri-food chains: an adoption potential ana," DEIAgra Working Papers 8006, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Aug 2008.
- Erika Pignatti & Maurizio Canavari & Roberta Spadoni, 2008. "Nuove dinamiche nel commercio dei prodotti agroalimentari: resistenze all’adozione dell’e-commerce nelle relazioni B2B [New trends in agri-food products trade: resistance to adoption of e-commerce," DEIAgra Working Papers 8005, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Aug 2008.
- Stefan Wehrli, 2008. "Personality on Social Network Sites: An Application of the Five Factor Model," ETH Zurich Sociology Working Papers 7, ETH Zurich, Chair of Sociology.