Report NEP-ICT-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Metiu, Anca & Obodaru, Otilia, 2008. "Women's Professional Identity Formation in the Free/Open Source Software Community," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08009, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Fontainha, Elsa & Gannon-Leary, Pat, 2008. "Communities of Practice and Virtual Learning Communities: Benefits, barriers and success factors," MPRA Paper 8708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00277767 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fratostiteanu, Cosmin, 2008. "Implications of the Information and Communication Technology Development on Firms’ Performance," MPRA Paper 8755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765012244 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mishra, SK, 2008. "Possibilities of quality enhancement in higher education by intensive use of information technology," MPRA Paper 8705, University Library of Munich, Germany.