Report NEP-ICT-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Metiu, Anca & Obodaru, Otilia, 2008. "Women's Professional Identity Formation in the Free/Open Source Software Community," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08009, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Fontainha, Elsa & Gannon-Leary, Pat, 2008. "Communities of Practice and Virtual Learning Communities: Benefits, barriers and success factors," MPRA Paper 8708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00277767 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fratostiteanu, Cosmin, 2008. "Implications of the Information and Communication Technology Development on Firms’ Performance," MPRA Paper 8755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agatz, N.A.H. & Campbell, A. & Fleischmann, M. & Nunen, J.A.E.E. van & Savelsbergh, M.W.P., 2008. "Demand Management Opportunities in E-fulfillment: What Internet Retailers Can Learn from Revenue Management," Research Paper ERS-2008-021-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Mishra, SK, 2008. "Possibilities of quality enhancement in higher education by intensive use of information technology," MPRA Paper 8705, University Library of Munich, Germany.