Report NEP-ICT-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00096180 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Larsen, Michael Holm, 2006. "Value Creation through ICT Integration in Merger & Acquisition Processes," Working Papers 2005-8, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.
- George Kapetanios & Vincent Labhard & Simon Price, 2005. "Forecasting using Bayesian and information theoretic model averaging: an application to UK inflation," Bank of England working papers 268, Bank of England.
- Nielsen, Janni & Nielsen, Lene & Jespersen, Mikkel & Hansen, Ole Smith-, 2005. "Poss On-line (Personalisation of Self-Service Solutions across On-line platforms)," Working Papers 2005-2, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.
- Askenazy, Philippe & Caroli, Eve, 2006. "Innovative Work Practices, Information Technologies and Working Conditions: Evidence for France," IZA Discussion Papers 2321, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bjørn-Andersen, Niels, 2006. "Impact Of It In The Danish Banking Industry, With Specific Illustrations From The Nordea Group And Lån & Spar Bank," Working Papers 2004-4, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.
- Nielsen, Janni & Yssing, Carsten & Levinsen, Karin & Clemmensen, Torkil & Ørngreen, Rikke & Nielsen, Lene, 2006. "Embedding complementarity in HCI methods and techniques," Working Papers 2006-3, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.