Report NEP-IAS-2014-05-17This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ceballos, Francisco & Robles, Miguel, 2014. "Weather risks and insurance opportunities for the rural poor:," 2020 Conference briefs, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 10, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ricardo Bitran, 2014. "Universal Health Coverage and the Challenge of Informal Employment: Lessons from Developing Countries," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series, The World Bank 87077, The World Bank.
- Haroon Bhorat & Sumayya Goga & David Tseng, 2013. "Unemployment Insurance in South Africa: A Descriptive Overview of Claimants and Claims," Working Papers, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit 13160, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Kumar, Neha & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2014. "Gender, shocks, and resilience:," 2020 Conference briefs, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 11, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Aase, Knut K., 2014. "The Life Cycle Model with Recursive Utility: New insights on pension and life insurance contracts," Discussion Papers, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics 2014/19, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Laura Dague & Thomas DeLeire & Lindsey Leininger, 2014. "The Effect of Public Insurance Coverage for Childless Adults on Labor Supply," NBER Working Papers 20111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Sarah Miller & Marko Vujicic, 2014. "How Do Providers Respond to Public Health Insurance Expansions? Evidence from Adult Medicaid Dental Benefits," NBER Working Papers 20053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Bardey & Fermando Jaramillo & Ximena Pena, 2013. "Unemployment insurance in the presence of an informal," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 011014, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Marsha Gold & Gretchen Jacobson & Anthony Damico & Tricia Neuman, 2014. "Medicare Advantage 2014 Spotlight: Enrollment Market Update," Mathematica Policy Research Reports, Mathematica Policy Research 8120, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Arash Nekoei & Andrea Weber, 2014. "Does Extending Unemployment Benefits Improve Job Quality?," NRN working papers 2014-04, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.