Report NEP-IAS-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yonatan Ben-Shalom & Arif Mamun, 2013. "Return-to-Work Outcomes Among Social Security Disability Insurance Program Beneficiaries," Mathematica Policy Research Reports, Mathematica Policy Research 7964, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Andreas I. Mueller & Jesse Rothstein & Till M. von Wachter, 2013. "Unemployment Insurance and Disability Insurance in the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 19672, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Backus & Alejandro Esteller-MorÃ©, 2013. "What drives demand for redistribution? An empirical analysis of other-regarding and self-insurance motives," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester 1325, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Nagler, Paula, 2013. "How unemployment insurance savings accounts affect employment duration: Evidence from Chile," MERIT Working Papers 039, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Carles Lavila, Misericordia & Oliva FurÃ©s, MartÃ, 2013. "An overlapping generations approach to price policies in privatehealthcare insurance. The Catalan case," Working Papers 2072/220218, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Brown, Martin & Guin, Benjamin & Morkoetter, Stefan, 2013. "Switching Costs, Deposit Insurance and Deposit Withdrawals from Distressed Banks," Working Papers on Finance 1319, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Stoyanova, Rayna & GrÃ¼ndl, Helmut, 2013. "Solvency II: A driver for mergers and acquisitions?," ICIR Working Paper Series 13/13, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR), Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Nicholas Lawson, 2013. "Fiscal Externalities and Optimal Unemployment Insurance," Working Papers halshs-00907807, HAL.
- Andriy Zapechelnyuk & Ro'i Zultan, 2013. "Job Search Costs And Incentives," Working Papers, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics 1307, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Lev Ratnovski, 2013. "Bailouts and Systemic Insurance," IMF Working Papers 13/233, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund. Monetary and Capital Markets Department, 2013. "Singapore: Report on the Observance of Standards and Codes," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/326, International Monetary Fund.
- Gollier, Christian & Hammitt, James & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "Risk and Choice: A Research Saga," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 13-444, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Karen Llanos & Jason Williams & Katie Adamek & Bailey Orshan, 2013. "FFY 2013 Adult Core Set Reporting in CARTS," Mathematica Policy Research Reports, Mathematica Policy Research 7969, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Delbecque, Bernard, 2013. "Proposal for a Stabilisation Fund for the EMU," CEPS Papers, Centre for European Policy Studies 8494, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- International Monetary Fund. Monetary and Capital Markets Department, 2013. "Singapore: Financial System Stability Assessment," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/325, International Monetary Fund.