Report NEP-IAS-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles Michalopoulos & David Wittenburg & Dina A.R. Israel & Anne Warren, 2012. "The Effects of Health Care Benefits on Health Care Use and Health: A Randomized Trial for Disability Insurance Beneficiaries," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7527, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Stoyanova, Rayna & Schlütter, Sebastian, 2012. "Safety versus affordability as targets of insurance regulation in an opaque market: A welfare approach," ICIR Working Paper Series 10/12, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR), Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C. & Pertold, Filip, 2012. "Firm Insurance and Sickness Absence of Employees," IZA Discussion Papers 6782, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zimmer, Anja & Gründl, Helmut & Schade, Christian, 2012. "Be as safe as possible: A behavioral approach to the optimal corporate risk strategy of insurers," ICIR Working Paper Series 06/11, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR), Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Liu, Hong & Zhao, Zhong, 2012. "Impact of China's Urban Resident Basic Medical Insurance on Health Care Utilization and Expenditure," IZA Discussion Papers 6768, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Helmut Farbmacher; & Joachim Winter, 2012. "Non-linear price schedules, demand for health care and response behavior," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 12/15, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Hanewald, Katja & Post, Thomas & Gründl, Helmut, 2011. "Stochastic mortality, macroeconomic risks, and life insurer solvency," ICIR Working Paper Series 01/11, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR), Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Fischer, Katharina & Schlütter, Sebastian, 2012. "Optimal investment strategies for insurance companies in the presence of standardised capital requirements," ICIR Working Paper Series 09/12, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR), Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Philip J. Grossman & Mana Komai, 2012. "The Economic Impact of Anti-Social Preferences in a Multi-Period Game with Attacks and Insurance," Monash Economics Working Papers 21-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Youjin Hahn, 2012. "The Effect of Medicaid Physician Fees on Take-up of Public Health Insurance among Children in Poverty," Monash Economics Working Papers 29-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Halket & Michael Amior, 2012. "Do Households Use Homeownership To Insure Themselves? Evidence Across U.S. Cities," Economics Discussion Papers 718, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Eleonora Fichera & Hugh Gravelle & Mario Pezzino & Matt Sutton, 2012. "Specification of financial incentives for quality in health care contracts," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1218, Economics, The University of Manchester.