Report NEP-IAS-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Céline Grislain-Letrémy & Bertrand Villeneuve, 2011. "Natural and Industrial Disasters : Land Use and Insurance," Working Papers 2011-32, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Røed, Knut, 2012. "Active Unemployment Insurance," IZA Policy Papers 41, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Céline Grislain-Letrémy & Sabine Lemoyne de Forges, 2011. "Coordinating Flood Insurance and Collective Prevention Policies: A Fiscal Federalism Perspective," Working Papers 2011-07, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Cathy J. Bradley & David Neumark & Scott Barkowski, 2012. "Does Employer-Provided Health Insurance Constrain Labor Supply Adjustments to Health Shocks? New Evidence on Women Diagnosed with Breast Cancer," NBER Working Papers 18060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tim Lohse & Julio R. Robledo, 2012. "Public Self-Insurance and the Samaritan‘s Dilemma in a Federation," Ruhr Economic Papers 0330, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Melissa A. Boyle & Joanna N. Lahey, 2012. "Spousal Labor Market Effects from Government Health Insurance: Evidence from a Veterans Affairs Expansion," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2012-16, Center for Retirement Research, revised May 2012.
- Esra Eren Bayindir & Mehmet Y. Gurdal & Ismail Saglam, 2012. "The Dependence of Health Insurance Availability on Years Left Before Medicare," Working Papers 1203, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Christian Gouriéroux & University of Lugano, 2011. "Granularity Theory with Application to Finance and Insurance," Working Papers 2011-22, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Morone, Andrea & Ozdemir, Ozlem, 2012. "Black swan protection: an experimental investigation," MPRA Paper 38842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karlsson, Martin & Klohn, Florian & Rickayzen, Ben, 2012. "Are the Dimensions of Private Information More Multiple than Expected? Information Asymmetries in the Market of Supplementary Private Health Insurance in England," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 57826, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- Hervé Boulhol & Agnieszka Sowa & Stanislawa Golinowska & Patrizio Sicari, 2012. "Improving the Health-Care System in Poland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 957, OECD Publishing.
- Ingmar Nyman & Matthew Baker, 2012. "Job Hoarding," Hunter College Department of Economics Working Papers 437, Hunter College: Department of Economics.
- Huaxiong Huang & Moshe A. Milevsky & Thomas S. Salisbury, 2012. "Valuation and hedging of the ruin-contingent life annuity (RCLA)," Papers 1205.3686, arXiv.org.
- Huaxiong Huang & Moshe A. Milevsky & Thomas S. Salisbury, 2012. "A different perspective on retirement income sustainability: the blueprint for a ruin contingent life annuity (RCLA)," Papers 1205.2513, arXiv.org.