Report NEP-IAS-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5452948 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Théodora Dupont-Courtade, 2012. "Insurance demand under ambiguity and conflict for extreme risks: Evidence from a large representative survey," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12020, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jennifer Weiner, 2012. "When the tide goes out: unemployment insurance trust funds and the Great Recession, lessons for and from New England," New England Public Policy Center Research Report 12-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Zhiyuan Hou & Ellen Van de Poel & Eddy Van Doorslaer & Baorong Yua & Qingyue Menge, 2012. "Effects of NCMS Coverage on Access to Care and Financial Protection in China," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-039/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Robert W Fairlie & Kanika Kapur & Susan Gates, 2012. "Job Lock: Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design," Working Papers 201215, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2011. ""What Did Corporate Executives, Outside Directors and Large Shareholders Really Do ?: Corporate Governance of Tokyo Marine and Tasiho Marine in Mitsubishi and Mitsui Zaibatsu" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-237, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.