Report NEP-IAS-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ulrich Schmidt, 2012. "Insurance Demand under Prospect Theory:A Graphical Analysis," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1764, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Taskin, Temel, 2012. "Does unemployment insurance crowd out home production?," MPRA Paper 37583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shehu Usman Hassan Author_Email: Shehu.Hassanus.email@example.com, 2011. "Determinants Of Capital Structure In The Nigerian Listed Insurance Firms," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding, Conference Master Resources 2011-054-160, Conference Master Resources.
- Lohse, Tim & Robledo, Julio R., 2012. "Public self-insurance and the Samaritan's dilemma in a federation," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism", Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB) SP II 2012-103, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Calderón-Mejía, Valentina & Marinescu, Ioana E., 2012. "The Impact of Colombia's Pension and Health Insurance Systems on Informality," IZA Discussion Papers 6439, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Claassen, Roger, 2012. "The Future of Environmental Compliance Incentives in U.S. Agriculture: The Role of Commodity, Conservation, and Crop Insurance Programs," Economic Information Bulletin, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service 121803, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Robalino, David A. & Rawlings, Laura & Walker, Ian, 2012. "Building social protection and labor systems : concepts and operational implications," Social Protection Discussion Papers 67608, The World Bank.
- Albert de-Paz & Jesus Marin-Solano & Jorge Navas & Oriol Roch, 2012. "Consumption, investment and life insurance strategies with heterogeneous discounting," Working Papers in Economics, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia 277, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.