Report NEP-IAS-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacopo Bonan & Oliver Dagnelie & Philippe LeMay-Boucher & Michel Tenikue, 2012. "Is it all about Money? A Randomized Evaluation of the Impact of Insurance Literacy and Marketing Treatments on the Demand for Health Microinsurance in Senegal," Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics 216, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2012.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111413 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Merkl, Thijs van Rens, 2012. "Selective Hiring and Welfare Analysis in Labor Market Models," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1752, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bartels, Charlotte, 2011. "Redistribution and insurance in the German welfare state," Discussion Papers, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics 2011/25, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Christopher, Gandrud, 2011. "Competing risks analysis and deposit insurance governance convergence," MPRA Paper 36087, University Library of Munich, Germany.