Report NEP-IAS-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kariastanto, Bayu, 2011. "Blanket guarantee, deposit insurance, and risk-shifting incentive: evidence from Indonesia," MPRA Paper 35557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hendrik Schmitz & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2011. "In Absolute or Relative Terms?: How Framing Prices Affects the Consumer Price Sensitivity of Health Plan Choice," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 423, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Katherine Lyons & Christine Cheyne, 2011. "Social insurance mechanisms in the European Union," RECON Online Working Papers Series 26, RECON.
- Carole Roan Gresenz & Sarah E. Edgington & Miriam J. Laugesen & José J. Escarce, 2011. "Take-Up of Public Insurance and Crowd-out of Private Insurance Under Recent CHIP Expansions to Higher Income Children," NBER Working Papers 17658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Martin Boyer & Charles M. Nyce, 2011. "An Industrial Organization Theory of Risk Sharing," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-78, CIRANO.
- Marianne P. Bitler & Lucie Schmidt, 2011. "Utilization of Infertility Treatments: The Effects of Insurance Mandates," NBER Working Papers 17668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hermann Pythagore Pierre Donfouet & Pierre-Alexandre Mahieu & Eric Malin, 2011. "Using Respondents’ Uncertainty Scores to Mitigate Hypothetical Bias in Community-Based Health Insurance Studies," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201129, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Charlotte Bartels, 2011. "Redistribution and Insurance in the German Welfare State," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 419, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Marie Olivier & Vall Castello Judit, 2011. "Measuring the (Income) Effect of Disability Insurance Generosity on Labour Market Participation," Research Memoranda 050, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Riddell, W. Craig, 2011. "Unemployment Compensation and Adjustment Assistance for Displaced Workers: Policy Options for Canada," CLSRN Working Papers clsrn_admin-2011-31, UBC Department of Economics, revised 22 Dec 2011.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & John Bailey Jones & Angshuman Gooptu, 2011. "Medicaid and the Elderly," NBER Working Papers 17689, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.