Report NEP-IAS-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boone, Jan & Schottmüller, Christoph, 2011. "Health Insurance without Single Crossing: why healthy people have high coverage," CEPR Discussion Papers 8501, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eldridge, Damien & Koç, Cagatay & Onur, Ilke & Velamuri, Malathi, 2011. "The impact of private hospital insurance on utilization of hospital care in Australia: Evidence from the national health survey," Working Paper Series 1674, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Chung Tran & Alan Woodland, 2011. "Trade-Offs in Means Tested Pension Design," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-550, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Parsons, Donald O., 2011. "Severance Pay Mandates: Firing Costs, Hiring Costs, and Firm Avoidance Behaviors," IZA Discussion Papers 5876, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-146 is not listed on IDEAS anymore