Report NEP-IAS-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew Diersen, 2010. "Fall Crop Insurance Considerations," Issue Briefs 2010521, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Stevens, R.S.P., 2011. "Longevity risk in life insurance products," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4561527, Tilburg University.
- Jonneke Bolhaar & Bas van der Klaauw & Maarten Lindeboom, 2010. "Insurance Search and Switching Behavior," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-072/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Shin-Yi Chou & Michael Grossman & Jin-Tan Liu, 2011. "The Impact of National Health Insurance on Birth Outcomes: A Natural Experiment in Taiwan," NBER Working Papers 16811, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greg Fischer, 2011. "Contract Structure, Risk Sharing and Investment Choice," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 023, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Marianne Baxter, 2011. "International Risk Sharing in the Short Run and in the Long Run," NBER Working Papers 16789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.