Report NEP-IAS-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rahkovsky, Ilya, 2010. "Exclusive contracts in health insurance," MPRA Paper 27473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chai Cheng, T; & Vahid, F;, 2010. "Demand for hospital care and private health insurance in a mixed publicprivate system: empirical evidence using a simultaneous equation modeling approach," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York 10/25, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Koen Rossel-Cambier, 2010. "Can combining credit with insurance or savings enhance the sustainability of microfinance institutions?," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 10-057, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Martine AUDIBERT & Jacky MATHONNAT & Yong HE, 2010. "Income Growth, Price Variation and Health Care Demand: A Mixed Logit Model Applied to Tow-period Comparison in Rural China," Working Papers, CERDI 201035, CERDI.
- Item repec:eab:develo:2441 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:microe:2464 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shigeru Fujita, 2011. "Effects of extended unemployment insurance benefits: evidence from the monthly CPS," Working Papers 10-35, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Preparing for Basel IV: why liquidity risks still present a challenge to regulators in prudential supervision," MPRA Paper 27627, University Library of Munich, Germany.