Report NEP-IAS-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Felicia Ionescu, 2010. "Insuring student loans against the risk of college failure," Working Papers 10-31, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Yuyu Chen & Ginger Zhe Jin, 2010. "Does Health Insurance Coverage Lead to Better Health and Educational Outcomes? Evidence from Rural China," NBER Working Papers 16417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter R. Mueser & Marios Michaelides, 2010. "The Role of Industry and Occupation in U.S. Unemployment Differentials by Gender, Race and Ethnicity: Recent Trends," Working Papers 1010, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Määttänen, Niku & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2010. "Hoivavakuutuksen tarve ja arvo erilaisille kotitalouksille," Discussion Papers 1223, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Robalino, David A. & Zylberstajn, Eduardo & Zylberstajn, Helio & Afonso, Luis Eduardo, 2009. "Ex-ante methods to assess the impact of social insurance policies on labor supply with an application to Brazil," Social Protection Discussion Papers 52448, The World Bank.
- James, Estelle, 2009. "Rethinking survivor benefits," Social Protection Discussion Papers 52919, The World Bank.
- Stolk, Christian van & Tesliuc, Emil D., 2010. "Toolkit on tackling error, fraud and corruption in social protection programs," Social Protection Discussion Papers 53889, The World Bank.
- Edward Hoyle, 2010. "Information-based models for finance and insurance," Papers 1010.0829, arXiv.org.